The cell phone that Caleb got for his birthday is a hit...literally. I would have to say that Caleb is a noise maker. He has to be banging something or babbling (at church Sunday I felt like he was the peanut gallery "oohing and "oo-ing" and jabbering on). I also would have to say that Caleb is an aesthetic learner. I never seen him put things into his mouth (odd). But the moment he gets something in his hands he is banging it making some kind of sound with it. If he sees Tyler coloring with something he grabs it from him and tried to color as well. He imitates Tyler a lot and uses things for what they are. He is a smart kid. Almost a week ago he started clapping his hands. Almost two weeks ago he started to crawl. Now we is always insisting on standing up. He is always pulling himself up to stand and will hold himself up with one hand while picking up and then setting down an object...or banging something to make sound. Today I was surprised that while standing he let go to come to me. Don't be surprised if he is walking before Thanksgiving. He is bound and determined.
Tyler loves joy school. He comes home still working on things. Writing, coloring, cutting, gluing, creating things with all of our sticky notes and tape. It's fun to see him love to learn like that. He is picking up a lot...if he would listen to how to do it. He is also stubborn.
This Sunday we got caught (Brian's fault- he talked to the Bishop) and now we are both speaking this Sunday in our new ward, second week there.
Tyler and Caleb are sharing a room now at my parents home. Tyler likes it and I think Caleb does too. Caleb like to stand up in his crib and talk/squeal at Tyler. Tyler on the other hand is trying to tell Caleb to be quite and go to bed. I have to come in a few times to put Caleb back down in his crib to sleep. Tyler tells me that Caleb won't stop talking and go to sleep. It's quite humorous.
The boys are fun to see together. Tyler runs around the house yelling at Caleb to come to him. Crawl to him. They like to laugh together and spin together in a chair. Two boys are fun...but then at bed time challenging.
I told Tyler today that we would be going on an airplane to see Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Kristy in Idaho. He told me that he didn't want to go on an airplane. I was shocked, he always wanted to go on one. Instead he asked if we could go in a helicopter. I told him to ask Grandma and Grandpa about that. Just kidding, I laughed and said that it was too expensive). But keep it in mind for the future. I think that is all the recent update. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment