Tuesday, March 6, 2012

February in March, What a month!

It sure was a nice try to do one blog entry a month. I look at it this way, I made two entries in January and I'm just doing February's a few days late...it's good thinking and could work only if I can do one more in March...which I probably will. Pray for me!
A few things have happened in February that have been a bit exciting.
1. Valentine's day - Brian surprised me by coming home for lunch, which he never does, and brought me chocolates and a dozen beautiful red roses. It was wonderful! Tyler was jealous, he wanted a red rose too. He thought they were for him because they were red and red was his favorite color. So I gave in and gave him one rose to put in a vase. He then sat in front of it while eating, took it where ever he went and even talked to it. We then were able to go out to dinner and a movie for a very nice date night.
2. We put an offer on a house that is short sale. We keep hearing different things and to this day we still haven't heard anything from the bank.
3. My birthday - We actually celebrated it the weekend before. Dinner and a movie once again, we are getting spoiled, thanks to Gary and Emmalee who watch our kids for us. (We return the favor for them too, don't worry.) It was just a normal day, but oh the expressions of love and wishes from everyone I know. It made me feel loved and thought of through my not so special day. Thanks everyone!
4. This actually happened March 1st but... I went to see the doctor and was amazed to see a little body with arms and legs kicking and waving around in me and the heart beating. Yes, we are expecting. I just finished my 1st trimester without any problems or sickness, thankfully. The due date is September 19th. We are all excited, especially Tyler. Starting about 6 months ago Tyler has asked and pleaded with me to have two more boys and a girl. He really wants more siblings. He must know something right? He has been great about his whole thing. Caleb I'm afraid will be the one to wish the baby back from where he came from. We'll have to work on him.
5. Another offer- This happened tonight. Our realtor called and told us that there was a MUST see house, so we went to see it. It was gorgeous. Yes, there will probably be a little work, but upgraded well. We decided to put an offer in here, it is currently vacant and it isn't a short sale. It has a few more things that we like. Compared to the other house... I still haven't seen it since the guy never will let us in to see it.  Brian got to see it once, but with all the obstacles, I felt better with this one. We'll just have to see what happens next.
What a crazy month, but it has been a good one. We hope that March will bring even better news!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment